Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Blog Ever

Hopefully the first of many.  I'll spare you all of the background information and jump right into what is on my mind today.

Pizza.  It always is.  

When most people start a blog, it probably has something to do with their family and friends.  While I'm sure that is soon to come to this blog, I'd like to start out with a post about pizza.  It is the perfect food.  Grains, Dairy, Vegetables, Fruits, Meats.  It hits all the groups.  :)  I don't discriminate, either.  From fancy to frozen, I love them all the same.

The down side?  Highly addictive to some.  And not so flattering to the mid-section.  

I have tried to quit pizza on multiple occasions, but I have been unsuccessful in my efforts to find any support group meetings for this addiction.  If you know of some place I could get a brochure or pamphlet, please be so kind as to let me know.

My name is Summer, and I am a pizzaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment